1. I spill. I miss my mouth a lot, out of eagerness, or clumsiness, I don’t really know, but it happens all day every day.
2. I love to wash my face. At night, after a night out especially! I will always endeavour to wash my face. When having those girly sleepovers after a night of dancing and twirling and chatting in the loos, there’s always one who doesn’t want to wash their face - I’m never that girl.
3. I listen to classical music all the time. Now, most people do, but I listen to it with emotional conviction. I once listened to Piano Concerto No. 9, Bach and shed a tear, because there’s a battle in the song, a tangle and intertwinement of the two different roles which is so epic and beautiful.
4. I still sleep with my childhood teddy. He’s actually a rabbit with no neck, he wears a blue and terribly faded jumpsuit and he has a poorly foot. His name is Louis III.
5. I’m gluten and dairy intolerant - but boy, it wont stop me! I’m trying to eat a lot healthier, and if you knew me a few years ago, you may have seen some pretty impressive sights. I’m not proud of my school lunch time drive-thrus, or ordering dominoes to the 6th form room. My body changed as I got older and realised that it didn’t like certain foods even if I did, and that they made me feel a bit slow or sleepy or swollen and grumpy.